In partnership with Double Dot, IMTM is proud to present the "IMTM 2019 Photo Exhibition".
It is an initiative that seeks to provide a platform for local photographers to showcase their work to professionals, representatives and key decision makers of all 4 sectors (resorts, guesthouses, liverboards and hotels) of the Maldivian Tourism Industry.
How to submit photos:
Entries are required to be submitted via email or dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Photographer's full name
- Mobile number
- ID card number
- Photo caption and description
- Category (one of the following)
- Landscape / Aerial
- Fashion / Lifestyle
- Each Photo must be labelled using the following format: "Name, Category" (e.g. Mohamed Ali, landscape ).
- Photos must be taken by the entrant.
- Applicants can submit as many photos as they wish to.
- Photos should not include water mark.
- If your photo has been selected, IMTM will contact you for a high resolution photo in order to print, (if a Photographer fails to provide high resolution photos before the deadline, the chance will carry forward to 2nd person).
- It is applicants responsibility to obtain appropriate written permission from people or owners of property that are identifiable in their photographs.
- Best 100 photos will be featured on IMTM social media (with the consent from photographer)
- Best 50 photos will be exhibited
Submission Deadline: 01 June 2019 (20:00hrs)
#IMTM #IMTM2019 #iamwithIMTM #IMTM2019PhotoExhibition #Maldives #VisitMaldives